By booking accommodation with www.university.travel you ('the Customer') agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations or amendments to a booking must be made online through www.university.travel or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 023 453 during NSW business hours). Failure to advise of a cancellation or amendment will result in a cancellation fee being charged equivalent to a minimum of one night's accommodation.
- www.university.travel will facilitate payment for the room only charges for your booking; the traveller will be responsible for any incidental and additional charges.
- www.university.travel will advise the hotel of any guest's special requirements; however the implementation of these requests is at the discretion of the hotel. The Lido Group cannot guarantee or be held responsible for failure to implement these requests.
- Please take copy of your itinerary confirmation and proof of booking to the hotel at time of check-in.
- The hotel may require on check-in a credit card imprint or a cash deposit to guarantee for any incidental charges.
- 100% payment is required to complete a new booking.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours (2pm prior to arrival) will incur 1 night's accommodation charge.
- Cancellations made outside of 72 hours (2pm prior to arrival) will not incur any accommodation charge.
- No merchant or booking fees are applied to any bookings made through www.university.travel
- Hotels may charge a % merchant fee for additional items purchased and we suggest you enquire at the hotel prior to check-in of these charges.
Refer- A- Friend Campaign
- Refer a minimum 5 friends to become www.university.travel members between 17th July - 17th August 2012.
- Referrals must be to valid government employees with ".edu" and ".gov" email addresses.
- Double your chances of winning by signing up your referrals to become www.university.travel members between 17th July - 17th August 2012.